OpenDR researchers will participate on 25th ICPR Conference, by presenting the papers:
- Improving Visual Question Answering using Active Perception on Static Images, T. Bozinis, N. Passalis and A. Tefas
- Temporal Attention-Augmented Graph Convolutional Network for Efficient Skeleton-Based Human Action Recognition, Negar Heidari and Alexandros Iosifidis
- Supervised Domain Adaptation using Graph Embedding, Lukas Hedegaard Morsing, Omar Ali Sheikh-Omar and Alexandros Iosifidis
- Human Action Recognition using Recurrent Bag-of-Features Pooling, Marios Krestenitis, Nikolaos Passalis, Alexandros Iosifidis, Moncef Gabbouj and Anastasios Tefas
- Leveraging Quadratic Spherical Mutual Information Hashing for Fast Image Retrieval, N. Passalis and Anastasios Tefas
The conference will be held virtually on 10-15 January 2020.